Shop Policies / FAQ
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL ITEMS ARE HANDMADE. PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 FULL WEEKS (BUSINESS DAYS) FOR ITEMS TO BE MADE AND SHIPPED, SALES AND BIG DROPS WILL SUBJECT TO LONGER TAT.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING ANY BIG SALES, WE WILL NOT BE CANCELLING, OR COMBINING ANY ORDERS!**
After orders are placed, we cannot cancel any orders! If you need to change size, please email us immediately and we will try our best to accommodate any size changes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
If for any reason you have purchased the wrong size, we will gladly exchange an unworn pair of moccasins in it’s original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Due to all items being handmade, made to order, we charge a $5 restocking fee for each item being exchanged. If you would like to schedule an exchange, please send us a email at email@example.com.
We ship First Class USPS with tracking number. First class mail normally takes 2-5 business days for domestic orders and 1-6 weeks for international orders. Once your order has been marked as shipped and shipping label has been created you will receive an email with a tracking number.
When will my order ship?
Due to all items being handmade, our turnaround time is 3-4 weeks (business days only) from date purchased.
During big drops or sales, TAT can be up to 6 weeks (business days only).
Can you rush my order?
- Of course! There will be an extra fee. For rush orders, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I check the status of my order?
- Please give us an email: email@example.com with order number, and full name used when purchase.
What is your return policy?
- Since all items are handmade and made to order, all sales are final sale.
I ordered the wrong size, Can I exchange it for the correct size?
- If for any reason you have purchased the incorrect size, you may exchange the exact same pair in the correct size. There will be a $5 restocking fee for each pair. You are responsible for shipping fee both ways. Exchanges are not accepted after 30 days of receipt. If you would like to schedule an exchange send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note that we cannot accept any returned packages if they are not authorized.
Are moccasins made from genuine leather?
- Yes! Each pair of moccasins is made with the highest quality 100% genuine cowhide leather.
Are booties organic?
- Yes! Our organic booties are made with 100% Organic Cotton fabric. Produced in the USA and certified organic cotton by Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
How can I clean my leather moccasins?
- For leather moccasins, We recommend using baby wipes to wipe the leather clean.
How do I care for my suede moccasins?
- For suede moccasins, We suggest using very little mild soap with a brush. Brush the suede gently.
How do I clean my booties?
- Booties are machine washable. Machine wash on cold gentle/delicate setting using phosphate-free detergent. Tumble dry. Fabric x Leather Booties are not recommended to put in the washer. To Clean Fabric x Leather Booties, wipe it down with a wet tissue with mild soap and allow booties to air dry.
What are walker soles add on?
- We offer walker soles add on to any pair of moccasin or bootie purchased. They are non slip, grip soles which are highly recommended for walkers.
Do you offer custom orders?
- Absolutely! Let me know what you have in mind, please contact us: email@example.com. Please keep in mind that all custom orders are final sale. No refunds or exchanges!
Can you make custom sizes?
- If the size you need is not on our size chart, we can absolutely custom make any size you need. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org